Mac & Cheese with Truffle
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan and cook the macaroni in a pan of boiling salted water as per pack instructions.
- Drain well and add to an oven proof dish then pour over the two jars of Sacla' Mac'n'Cheese with Truffle sauces and turn to coat.
- Top with Parmesan and put in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy on top.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan then add the mushrooms and cook until golden before sprinkling over the parsely. Gently toss together.
- Dish up the macaroni cheese into the middle of serving plates then add the mushrooms around the edge before sprinkling over the toasted bread crumbs to serve.