Our Favourite Recipes
Trofie with Pesto, Mascarpone & Artichokes
Trofie is a short twisted pasta from Liguria in the north. The shape is perfect for scooping up every drop of the creamy pesto and mascarpone sauce. And with Sacla' Artichokes in Lemon & Rosemary Infused Oil in there too, this is us on a plate!
- In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook the pasta for 5 - 8 minutes, until al dente
- Meanwhile, heat a large pan and pour in the white wine
- Bubble until reduced by half, then lower the heat and add the mascarpone, Sacla’ Pesto, Sacla’ Artichokes and almost all the vegetarian Parmesan
- When the pasta is cooked add 1 tbsp of the cooking water to the sauce, drain the paste and add to sauce
- Scatter the remaining vegetarian Parmesan on top