Vegan Tagliatelle with Artichokes, Lemon & Vegan Basil Pesto
- Cook the pasta until al dente in a large pan of boiling, salted water.
- Keep some of the cooking water and drain the rest.
- Heat the artichokes in their oil in a large frying pan, over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta to the pan along with the Vegan Pesto, rocket, lemon zest and juice - toss together.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of the cooking water to loosen up the sauce.
- Serve with a generous grind of black pepper.