Our Favourite Recipes
Lemon, Artichoke & Basil Pesto Tagliatelle
Any notion that vegan dishes lack flavour is dispelled with pasta recipes like this. Made easy with Sacla' Vegan Basil Pesto and Sacla’ Artichokes in Lemon & Rosemary Oil, every mouthful of this garlicky, lemony tagliatelle is a joy.
- Cook the pasta until al dente in a large pan of boiling, salted water.
- Keep some of the cooking water and drain the rest.
- Heat the artichokes in their oil in a large frying pan, over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta to the pan along with the Vegan Pesto, rocket, lemon zest and juice - toss together.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of the cooking water to loosen up the sauce.
- Serve with a generous grind of black pepper.