Our Favourite Recipes
Baked Pasta Tricolore with Roasted Pepper Pesto
Perfect for plonking in the middle of the table for a family-style meal, this tricolore pasta bake is sure to impress. A jar each of Sacla' Roasted Pepper Pesto and Antipasti Roasted Peppers add a sweet note.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. In a large pan of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta to your liking
- Drain well, reserving a few spoonfuls of the cooking water then return to the heat and stir in the Sacla’ Pesto and Antipasti Roasted Peppers
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and fry for 10 minutes until softened and golden, then chuck in the garlic and cook for a minute
- Add the tomatoes, turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the spinach and simmer until the spinach is wilted
- Stir in the pasta mixture, then tip everything into a baking dish
- Scatter with the torn mozzarella and Parmesan and drizzle with the oil from the peppers
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until bubbling and golden.