Vegan Tacos with Bolognese Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the pepper and cook for 4-5 mins until soft. Stir in the black beans and Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce and simmer gently until hot.
- Sit the taco shells on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 2 mins until warm.
- Spoon the Bolognese mixture into each taco shell.
- Mix the vegan cream with a squeeze of lemon juice to sour.
- Top each taco with avocado, red onion and a sprinkle of coriander.
- Serve with a lime wedge and a drizzle of the soured cream.