Our Favourite Recipes
Vegan Bolognese Lasagne
A bubbling, golden lasagne that's meat-free in just 40 minutes? No problem. A jar of Sacla' Vegan Bolognese, made with fresh Italian tomatoes, and another of our velvety smooth Vegan White Sauce, and you're there.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan). Spoon a little Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce in the bottom of an oven proof dish then place a layer of lasagne sheets on top, covering the sauce
- Layer Sacla’ Vegan White sauce over the lasagne sheets, add another layer of Bolognese and top with lasagne sheets. Repeat until you’re out of sheets
- Top the final layer of lasagne sheets with White Sauce and sprinkle over the vegan Parmesan to cover.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 mins until golden and bubbling
- Remove from the oven and slice into four. Serve with a lightly dressed rocket salad