Our Favourite Recipes
Vegan Sausage Casserole
A hearty comfort food classic that's a hit with vegans and carnivores alike. Using Sacla' Vegan Bolognese Sauce, borlotti beans and sweet potatoes, simply add your favourite vegan sausages and let the whole thing gently simmer until ready.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan). Heat the oil in a casserole or oven proof dish. Add the sausages either whole or chopped, depending on your preference, and cook for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Stir in the carrots and sweet potato and turn to coat in oil.
- Add the borlotti beans and the Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce and 500ml of hot water.
- Stir, cover and cook in the oven for approximately 40 mins until the carrots are tender, topping up with more hot water if needed.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.