Vegan ‘Sausage’ Casserole with Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan). Heat the oil in a casserole or oven proof dish. Add the sausages either whole or chopped, depending on your preference, and cook for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Stir in the carrots and sweet potato and turn to coat in oil.
- Add the borlotti beans and the Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce and 500ml of hot water.
- Stir, cover and cook in the oven for approximately 40 mins until the carrots are tender, topping up with more hot water if needed.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.