Vegan Pesto and 'Sausage' Gnocchi
- Add the gnocchi to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain and set aside
- Heat half the oil in a deep frying pan, add the ‘sausage balls’ and cook until pale golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside
- Heat remaining oil in the pan. Add the onion, season and cook for 2 mins. before adding the courgettes and cooking for a further 5-6 mins. until golden. Add the tomatoes and cook until split, then stir in the peas
- Return the ‘sausage balls’ and gnocchi to the pan and stir in the Sacla’ Vegan Basil Pesto. Cook for a few mins. before stirring again
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley.