Our Favourite Recipes
Rapida Spaghetti with Pancetta & Onions
This super quick spaghetti recipe is another northern Italian classic. Rapida spaghetti cooks in just 90 seconds, so as soon as the onions and pancetta (or dry-cured streaky bacon) are ready, toss it all together and you're done.
- 300g Rapida Spaghetti by Rustichella
- 2 large onions, finely sliced
- 150g pancetta, cut in to small strips
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onions and brown over a low heat. Add salt and cover the pan with a lid, cooking the onions until tender.
- In a separate pan, cook the pancetta over a low heat for a few minutes.
- Blend half of the onions until creamy before mixing with the remaining onions. Add the pancetta.
- In a pan of salted, boiling water, cook the Rapida Spaghetti for only 90 seconds. When the pasta is cooked, drain and pour into the pan with the sauce. Stir well.
- Transfer pasta to a serving dish and decorate with a generous handful of mixed salad leaves.