Vegetarian Spaghetti with Butter, Cheese and Black Pepper
- Mix the butter and vegetarian hard cheese in a small pan.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente (around 8-9 minutes).
- Meanwhile, ladle around 120ml of cooking water into the butter and vegetarian cheese mix.
- Over a low heat, stir the butter, vegetarian hard cheese and water until it reaches a creamy consistency, adding more cooking water to loosen it, or more cheese to thicken it.
- Once cooked, drain the spaghetti well.
- Turn off the heat and stir the pasta through the creamy sauce.
- Add plenty of black pepper, and salt to taste
- Transfer to a serving dish before enjoying.