Our Favourite Recipes
Rapida Spaghetti with Porcini Mushrooms
Majestic Porcini mushrooms gives this quick-cook spaghetti recipe its lovely depth of flavour. Rapida spaghetti cooks in just 90 seconds, so let the porcini slowly sauté with the garlic for five minutes plunging the pasta into the water.
- 300g Rapida Spaghetti by Rustichella
- 200g porcini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ glass white wine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan and brown the garlic. Add the porcini mushrooms and cook over a moderate heat for about ten minutes.
- After five minutes of cooking, add wine and season with parsley. Stir occasionally.
- Cook the Rapida Spaghetti in boiling, salted water for just 90 seconds. Drain well and add to the mushrooms.
- Sauté for one minute and transfer to serving dishes. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley.