Our Favourite Recipes
Quick Mini Pesto Pizza
These mini pizzas are a riot of flavour, thanks to a dollop of our Classic Basil Pesto or Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto on each. Follow our simple recipe, using whichever toppings you love. Great fun for make as a family.
- 6 Mini pitta breads, split in half and lightly toasted
- 12 heaped tsp. Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto or Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Any of the following toppings:
- Cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Red and yellow peppers, finely diced
- Olives, stoned and halved
- Ham, torn into pieces
- 125g ball Mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas mark 7
- Spread each pitta half with a heaped tsp of Sacla’ Pesto
- Sprinkle with your chosen toppings and scatter with mozzarella
- Cook in oven for 5-7 minutes. You know your Pesto Pizza is ready when the cheese has melted and is starting to bubble.