Our Favourite Recipes
Quick Cheat's Minestrone
This clever minestrone recipe uses our Whole Cherry Tomato & Basil Sauce and Classic Basil Pesto to cut out much of the prepping, chopping and simmering. It still tastes deliciously authentic though, with frozen beans giving a fresh contrast.
- Heat Sacla’ Sauce in a deep sauce pan
- Add the stock and pasta and simmer for 5 minutes until pasta is completely soft
- Add frozen beans and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Serve in bowls with Sacla’ Pesto spooned over the top
- Serve topped with Parmesan and toasted ciabatta on the side