Penne with Basil Pesto, Pancetta & Parmesan
- Put the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta or bacon under a hot grill until crispy
- Remove and drain the pancetta on kitchen paper before crumbling into large pieces
- Once cooked, drain the pasta. Return to the saucepan. Spoon over the Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto and add the olives and crème fraîche. Toss together and season
- Scatter over the pancetta and Parmesan and serve straight away