Our Favourite Recipes
Parma Basil Pesto Chicken
Like a Mediterranean Chicken Kiev, this punchy recipe stuffs chicken breasts with Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Wrapped in Parma ham before cooking, the chicken finishes up full of flavour and oh so tender.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6
- Spread chicken breasts on a board and with a sharp knife make a small slit in top of each to create a 'pocket'
- Spread inside the pocket the Sacla’ Pesto and layer the Sacla’ Sun-Dried Tomatoes onto each chicken breast
- Wrap each breast with 2 slices of Parma ham and put them on a baking sheet
- Finally drizzle each with oil and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through