Our Favourite Recipes
Chicken, Baby Leek & Basil Pesto Tagliatelle
Meltingly soft baby leeks and tender pan-fried chicken take centre stage in this tagliatelle recipe. The creamy sauce is a mix of silky crème fraîche and Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto. A grating of Parmesan is the final touch.
- 400g tagliatelle
- olive oil
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into bitesize chunks
- 6 baby leeks, sliced
- 125g full fat crème fraîche
- 1 jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
- freshly grated Parmesan, to garnish
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, and cook the Tagliatelle according to packet instructions
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown, then add the leeks and fry for a further minute
- Add the crème fraiche to the frying pan along with the Basil Pesto, then add the cooked pasta and a little of the pasta water (if needed)
- Stir until all the pasta is coated and serve immediately with a grating of Parmesan.