Our Favourite Recipes
Basil Pesto Sardines
Nothing says 'sunny Mediterranean days' quite like sardines sizzling over hot coals (and washed down with cold red wine!). In this recipe, the fish are brushed with Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto to give them a lovely fragrant contrast.
- Preheat the grill or barbecue
- Lay the fish in a shallow dish Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of each fish and season
- Brush most of the Sacla’ Pesto over the skin of the fish and inside the cavity
- Sprinkle over the pine nuts and drizzle with the lemon juice
- Cook the fish for 8-10 minutes, turning once and basting with remaining Sacla’ Pesto