Our Favourite Recipes
Aubergine Pesto Baba Ganoush
Give this much-loved Middle Eastern dip an Italian twist with Sacla' Char-Grilled Aubergine & Roasted Garlic Pesto. It’s instantly transformed into a creamy, smoky, deeply flavoured dip, perfect for scooping up with grissini grilled flatbreads and baby roasted potatoes.
- 190g jar Sacla’ Char-Grilled Aubergine & Roasted Garlic Pesto
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. tahini
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. plant-based yoghurt
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil to serve
- Pinch paprika to serve
- Few fresh mint leaves, torn to serve
- Grissini sticks to serve or serve with warm flat breads
- Add the Char-Grilled Aubergine & Roasted Garlic Pesto, cumin, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil and yoghurt to a food processor and season well. Blitz until combined. Taste and adjust as needed, either with more salt or a little more lemon juice.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, then drizzle over extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and mint leaves, and serve with grissini or flat breads.
Tip: This can be made ahead a couple of days and kept covered in the fridge until ready to serve