Our Favourite Recipes
Whole Cherry Tomato & Basil Couscous
If you're never sure what to do with couscous, this easy recipe transforms the North African 'pasta' into a mouthwatering Italian lunch or side dish. The key is soaking the grains in just the right amount of water so they're light and fluffy.
- 1 pack couscous
- 1 jar Sacla’ Whole Cherry Tomato & Basil sauce
- Handful crispy fried onions
- Divide a pack of couscous into two heatproof bowls and add 130ml of boiling water to each. Then stir with a fork and leave to stand for 4 minutes.
- Now spoon ½ a jar of Sacla’ Whole Cherry Tomato & Basil sauce over each bowl of couscous.
- Stir the Whole Cherry Tomato & Basil sauce into the couscous so that it is evenly covered.
- Sprinkle a handful of crispy fried onions over the couscous and enjoy!