Our Favourite Recipes
Vegan Pesto Pasta Alla Genovese
There's no reason vegans can't enjoy the herby seductiveness of a classic Peso Pasta Alla Genovese …and now they can! Using our full-flavoured Vegan Basil Pesto, this vegan recipe makes a traditional pasta dish suitable for all.
- 250g small salad potatoes halved lengthways
- 250g Spaghettini or vegan linguine
- 150g green beans, topped and tailed
- 1 jar Sacla' Vegan Basil Pesto
- 1 handful pine nuts
- Add the salad potatoes to a large pan of water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Linguine, stir and cook for another 5 minutes and then add the beans to the water to cook for a further 3-4 minutes
- Once tender, drain, holding back 3 tablespoons of cooking water.
- Add the Vegan Basil Pesto to the reserved water and toss together with the pasta, potatoes and beans.
- To serve, scatter over a handful of pine nuts. A simple Pesto Alla Genovese!