Vegan ‘Chicken’ and Mushroom Pies with Vegan White Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan).
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion, season and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 3-4 mins until soft.
- Stir in the meat free chunks, peas and the Sacla’ Vegan White Sauce. Simmer gently until piping hot, then stir through the parsley.
- While the sauce is simmering, melt the margarine and cut out 4 circles from the pastry, large enough for the tops of your serving pots. Place pastry circles on a baking sheet, brush with melted margarine and put in the oven to bake for about 15 mins until golden and puffed.
- To serve, transfer the ‘chicken’ and mushroom mixture into serving pots and top each with a pastry hat.