Stuffed Peppers with Roasted Pepper Pesto & Feta
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Rub peppers with half of the oil and sit them on a baking sheet in a roasting tin. Cook in oven for approx. 15 mins to soften
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and add the onion. Season and cook for 2 mins. Add the garlic and cook for 1 min. more
- In the pan, stir the rice, tomatoes and Sacla’ Roasted Pepper Pesto and season well. Cook for a few mins. Then, add the breadcrumbs, pine nuts, half of the Feta and the parsley
- Stir until well combined before dividing between, and filling, the pepper halves. Top with the remaining Feta.
- Return the peppers to the oven for approx. 15 mins. more until tender and beginning to char. Transfer to a serving dish and serve with rocket leaves drizzled with balsamic vinegar