Our Favourite Recipes
Roasted Pepper Pasta with Olives, Capers & Pine Nuts
A super quick and easy vegetarian pasta recipe that's full of Mediterranean flavour. The sweet intensity of our Roasted Pepper Pesto contrasts with juicy olives and sharp capers to make a delightfully balanced dish.
- 200g fusilli pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 1 jar Sacla’ Roasted Pepper Pesto
- Handful of black olives, pitted
- 2 tsp. capers
- Handful of pine nuts, toasted
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain.
- Mix the sauce with the hot pasta then stir through the olives and capers, and reheat.
- Transfer to serving dishes and sprinkle over the pine nuts.