Pesto Gnocchi with Butternut Squash, Walnuts & Gorgonzola
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C.
- Put the butternut squash on a baking tray and season. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the gnocchi a couple of minutes less than pack instructions.
- Heat a large frying pan, and add the olive oil and butter. When it's hot, add the cooked gnocchi to the pan along with the Pesto and mix until coated.
- Add the roasted butternut squash, walnuts and Gorgonzola, and stir through.
- Serve immediately.