Our Favourite Recipes
Open Cod Lasagne with Tomato & Mascarpone Intenso
A twist on a classic lasagne recipe, flipping it from 'low and slow' to 'fresh and fast'. Roasted cod and griddled asparagus layer between sheets of fresh lasagne dressed with Sacla' Tomato & Mascarpone Intenso sauce. Bellissima!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the cod to a foil-lined roasting tin, drizzle 1 tbsp. olive oil and season well. Put in the oven for approx. 20 mins until fish is cooked through
- Whilst the fish is cooking, heat a griddle pan. Toss the asparagus in the remaining oil, season, and place in pan. Cook for approx. 2 mins each side until tender with charred lines. Remove and set aside. Reserve 2 asparagus spears for topping at the end
- Add the lasagne sheets to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain well
- To assemble, lay out a square of pasta, smear with Sacla’ Tomato & Mascarpone Intenso Pasta Sauce, top with asparagus and fish. Repeat layer again before ending with a sheet of pasta
- To garnish, top with a little sauce. Use a vegetable peeler to shave asparagus over, and sprinkle with black pepper