Our Favourite Recipes
Truffle Turkey Lasagne
Quick, convenient and super tasty, this creamy, flavourful dish is a Christmas leftovers miracle. Transform cooked turkey and Brussel sprouts into a luxurious lasagne with Sacla' Truffle Pesto, chestnuts and double cream (well, it is Christmas).
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 200g cooked sprouts, roughly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 180g pack whole cooked chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 90g jar Sacla' Truffle Pesto
- 400g leftover cooked turkey, roughly shredded
- 200ml double cream
- 8 lasagne sheets
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the sprouts, season well and cook for a couple of mins until just beginning to colour, stir in the chestnuts and cook for a minute more.
- Add the Truffle Pesto and stir to combine then add the turkey and cream a little at a time until desired consistency. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally until turkey is piping hot. Taste, season some more if required and put to one side.
- Add the lasagne sheets to a pan of boiling water and cook until al dente, drain, separate and cut each one in half widthways.
- To assemble, lay a square of lasagne on a serving plate and layer up with the mixture and three more lasagne sheets. Sprinkle over parsley to serve, top with basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper and dig in!