All-In-One Christmas Trimmings Traybake
8 small potatoes, skins on, halved lengthways
4 medium carrots, peeled, halved lengthways
4 medium parsnips, peeled, halved lengthways
2 medium red or white onions, peeled, cut into 4 through the root
12 gluten-free pigs in blankets
8 tbsp. olive oil
Few rosemary sprigs, roughly chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
200g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
180g whole cooked, peeled chestnuts
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C Fan
- In a bowl, thin the Sacla’ Vegan Tomato Pesto with the water
- Divide the ingredients, except for the chestnuts, sprouts and Pesto, between 2 large roasting tins, leaving space around for it all to roast. Rub well with the oil, rosemary and seasonings. Bake on the top and middle shelves for 20 minutes.
- Remove, add the sprouts, then turn these and everything else in the oily juices and swap the trays over in the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes more until the sausages are browned and the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelised.
- Add the chestnuts, drizzle over the Sacla’ Vegan Tomato Pesto and cook for a further 5 minutes before serving.