Our Favourite Recipes
Air Fryer Fiery Chilli Pesto Halloumi Fries
Halloumi and chilli are a match made in heaven and, in this recipe, halloumi gets a double dressing. First, it’s coated in our gluten-free Fiery Chilli Pesto before being air-fried and then there’s a delicious dip ready and waiting for dunking.
- Slice the Halloumi lengthways into 2cm wide strips.
- Toss the Halloumi with Sacla’ Fiery Chilli Pesto and olive oil, reserving a little of the Pesto.
- Preheat the air fryer for a couple of mins and set it at 180°C, then brush the bottom of the air fryer with a little olive oil to prevent the Halloumi from sticking.
- Put the Halloumi slices into the air fryer in a single layer. If you have a small air fryer you will have to do a few at a time. Cook for 10 mins.
- Remove and transfer to a serving plate. Spoon over the remaining Pesto and garnish with chilli and coriander leaves to serve.