Our Favourite Recipes
Tomato and Chilli Fish Traybake
This fish one-pot-wonder can be whipped up in 30 minutes and brings some wow factor to mid-week dinners or busy weekends, and a jar of Sacla' Arrabbiata Tomato and Chilli Sauce ties it all together perfectly.
- 1kg small new potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- Half a jar of Sacla' Arrabbiata 980g Tomato and Chilli Sauce
- 100g black olives
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 x 150g fillets of haddock
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Handful basil leaves
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water and a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil and simmer for 6 – 8 minutes until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan160C/gas 4. Drain the potatoes well and cut in half. Heat the olive oil in a shallow roasting tin and add the potato halves and onion wedges. Toss together well with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Roast for 10 minutes until starting to soften and starting to colour.
- Tip in the Arrabbiata sauce and stir well with the potatoes and onions. Add the olives and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, garlic and parsley. Place the fish fillets on top of the potatoes and sprinkle the breadcrumb mix over the fish.
- Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil and bake for 10 minutes until the fish is cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden. Serve scattered with extra basil.