Our Favourite Recipes
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta with ’Nduja
Calabria's soft and spicy 'Nduja salami gives this simple supper dish its plate-lickingly good flavour. We use Mafalda Corta pasta, which are like short papardelle with feathered edges that really cling to the sauce, but farfalle or fusilli work too.
- 200g Mafalda corta or your favourite short pasta
- 50g ‘Nduja
- 1/2 190g jar Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Parmesan to serve
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and set aside. Return the pasta pan to the heat, add the ‘Nduja and cook gently for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Add the pasta to the pan, spoon over the Pesto and stir until evenly coated.
- Divide between warm serving bowls and serve sprinkled with parmesan.