Our Favourite Recipes
Spicy Mushroom Noodles with Fresh Coriander Pesto
Italy and Asia get mingling in this fabulous fusion recipe. Sacla' Fresh Coriander Pesto brings lovely herby notes to the spicy noodles. Want to go more ramen style? Simply add some of the noodle cooking water and grab a spoon...
- 90g rice noodles
- ½ lime, juice (optional)
- ½ jar Sacla' Fresh Coriander & Chilli Pesto
Choose any of the following toppings:
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 7 sugar snap peas, diagonally sliced
- 1 fresh chilli pepper, sliced
- 7 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cook the noodles as per pack instructions.
- Toss the mushrooms in a little oil (or you could add a dollop of Sacla' Fiery Chilli Pesto) and fry on a high heat while the noodles cook.
- Drain the noodles, reserving a cup of the water. Add the Fresh Coriander Pesto and optional lime juice to the noodles and toss well to coat. For more of a ramen dish, add in the reserved water. Pop back on the heat for a few minutes to heat through.
- Divide the noodles between two bowls and top with any or all of the suggested toppings. Enjoy!