Roasted Salmon Noodles with a Basil Pesto & Lime Dressing
- Pan fry the salmon fillets with the olive oil until cooked or bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes. When it's ready, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut the green beans into thirds and blanch them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then remove them from the water.
- Add the oil, then the noodles to a hot wok/large pan, and after a minute flake the salmon into the pan, along with the green beans and the chopped lime.
- Continue to cook for a couple of minutes (as per pack recommendation) before moving to a serving dish.
- Mix the juice of the rest of the lime with the Sacla' Pesto, and drizzle it over the top of the noodles.
- Finish off with a sprinkling of basil leaves and some spring onions, season to taste and serve.