Seared Fillet Steaks with Zingy Peperonata
• 2 steak fillets (125 g each)
• 1 jar Sacla’ Peperonata
• ½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp. green peppercorns
• Black olives to garnish
1. In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and brown the steak on both sides for a few minutes.
2. Add the peppercorns and finish cooking to suit your taste. Leave to stand for a couple of minutes in the pan.
3. Meanwhile, pour the Peperonata into a different pan and heat.
4. Serve on a plate with the Peperonata base, and the steak on top.
5. Garnish with black olives. Delicious served with green beans.