Our Favourite Recipes
Sausages & Basil Pesto Mash
A simple mash potato hack that adds a burst of herbaceous flavour to the ultimate comfort food dish. Just mash in a big dollop of our Classic Basil Pesto, and serve with your favourite sausages (we love the fruity contrast of pork & apple).
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and cut into rough chunks
- 75ml milk
- 40g butter
- ½ jar Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto
- 6 pork & apple sausages
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of water for 10–12 minutes, until tender. Drain well then return the potatoes to the hot pan and heat over a low heat for a few seconds to dry off excess water
- Add the milk, butter and Pesto and mash together over a low heat until smooth
- Meanwhile, fry the sausages in a pan with the olive oil and cook according to pack instructions. Serve the sausages on a bed of mashed potato with your favourite vegetables. So easy!