Turkey, Grated Halloumi and Pesto Burger
- In a large bowl add the turkey mince, Halloumi, Chilli Pesto, egg and season well. Mix together with a wooden spoon until combined then squish it all together using your hands.
- Separate into 12 balls, place them on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper. Press to form into burgers and put in the fridge for 20 mins to firm up.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and add 6 of the burgers. Cook for about 4 minutes until the underside begins to turn golden then turn and cook the other side for about the same until cooked through. Place onto a plate lined with kitchen paper. Add the remaining oil to the pan and cook the rest of the burgers.
- Mix the yoghurt with the Chilli Pesto and set aside.
- To assemble, lay out lettuce leaves, top with a burger, tomato and onion. Add a dollop of yoghurt mix, then top with a further lettuce leaf to serve.