Our Favourite Recipes
Tomato & Chilli Courgetti with Aubergine
Smoky roasted aubergine takes centre stage in this dish, enhanced by the sweet, spicy notes of Sacla' Arrabbiata Tomato and Chilli Sauce. Courgetti is a no-carb alternative to pasta, but swap it for spaghetti if you're in a pasta mood.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 aubergines, cubed
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 4-5 spiralized courgettes (courgetti)
- Half a jar of Sacla' Arrabbiata 980g Tomato and Chilli Sauce
- Freshly shaved Parmesan to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the aubergine to a roasting tin, toss with the oil, season well and place in the oven to cook for about 15-20 minutes until just beginning to brown.
- Steam the courgetti for a few minutes until tender, being careful not to overcook. Drain well if needed and put to one side.
- Add the Tomato and Chilli Sauce and aubergine pieces to the courgetti and mix together.
- Top with the fresh Parmesan to serve.