Prosciutto, Sun-Dried Tomato & Mozzarella Pizza
- First preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6
- Place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Spread the pizza bases with the Paste and top with cherry tomatoes, pepper, and lastly the mozzarella pieces.
- Next arrange the basil and prosciutto over the pizza and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Then place the pizza onto the hot baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Finally to serve, cut into generous and tantalising slices.