Our Favourite Recipes
Prosciutto, Sun-Dried Tomato & Mozzarella Pizza
This easy pizza recipe uses ready-made bases and our tangy Sun-Dried Tomato Paste to save time (and maximise flavour). Simply top with prosciutto, buffalo mozzarella and green pepper for a blissfully authentic pizza ready in minutes.
- 2 x 24cm ready-made pizza bases
- 6 tbsp. Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato Cook's Paste 190g
- 125g chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 200g prosciutto
- 200g Buffalo Mozzarella, broken into pieces
- A handful of chopped fresh basil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- First preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6
- Place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Spread the pizza bases with the Paste and top with cherry tomatoes, pepper, and lastly the mozzarella pieces.
- Next arrange the basil and prosciutto over the pizza and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Then place the pizza onto the hot baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Finally to serve, cut into generous and tantalising slices.