Our Favourite Recipes
Pesto-Garlic Butter Tear & Share Crumpets
Great served with a hearty bowl of soup or alongside a crisp salad.
25g Mozzarella, dried well, roughly grated
25g Cheddar, roughly grated
40g salted butter, softened
2 medium cloves garlic, peeled & crushed
¼ jar Sacla’ Vegan Basil Pesto
Salt & pepper to taste
4 gluten-free crumpets, halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan
- Mix the cheeses together.
- Beat the butter, garlic, Sacla’ Vegan Basil Pesto, 30g of the cheese and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spread over both sides of the crumpets, and arrange the crumpets standing up (so they become crisp) in an ovenproof serving dish with space between so they don’t become soggy. Scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 20-25 minutes until crisped up and golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes then tear and share.