Gennaro Contaldo's Truffle Pesto Chicken
Click on the image above to watch a video of Gennaro creating his tasty recipe of Truffle Pesto Chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Add the potatoes to a large roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Strip the leaves from the rosemary and stir together with the salt and pepper.
- Carefully slice each chicken breast open to make a pocket.
- Fill each pocket with a spoonful of Truffle Pesto, close the pocket, and then wrap 3-4 slices of pancetta around each breast.
- Place in a roasting tin with the potatoes and drizzle with the remaining oil. Cook for 25 minutes, until both the chicken and potatoes are golden and cooked through.