Chickpea Jacket Potatoes with Vegan Salad Cream by @whatluceeats
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and rub the baking potatoes with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Place them on a baking tray and cook them in the oven for 20 minutes, before turning the heat down to 180°C and cooking for a further 45 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, add the chickpeas to a large bowl and mash them.
- Next, add the red onion, sweetcorn, capers, salt, pepper, fresh dill, chilli powder, lemon juice and spring onions.
- Fold through Sacla' Vegan Salad Cream and put to one side.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, allow them to cool slightly before cutting a cross into them to open them up.,
- Stuff with the chickpea mix and sprinkle with some more fresh dill.
- Serve with a mixed leaf salad and cucumber. Enjoy!