Our Favourite Recipes
Chicken & Roasted Vegetable Pesto Couscous
Rachel Allen stirs Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto through fluffy couscous to add plenty of herby flavour. Topped with pan-fried chicken breast, an array of roast veggies and a dollop of creamy ricotta, it's a bright and healthy treat.
- 2 courgettes, cubed
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 250g small vine- ripened tomatoes
- 8 asparagus spears, chopped into 2½cm pieces
- 8 chicken mini breast fillets
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
- 250g Ricotta
- Fresh basil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C
- Put the courgettes on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the olive oil until coated. Put in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then add the tomatoes and asparagus along with another 2 tbsp oil. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, season the chicken and fry with a little oil until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the couscous according to pack instructions and fluff up with a fork. Mix half of the Pesto with 2 tbsp of oil and stir through the couscous.
- Top the couscous with the roasted vegetables, the chicken breasts and dollop on the Ricotta and remaining Pesto.
- Serve, scattered with basil.