Our Favourite Recipes
Spaghetti with Anchovies & Marinated Peppers
For a delicious dinner-in-a-hurry, this store cupboard dish brings bags of authentic Italian flavour. Use jars – like our Sacla' Rooted In Nature Organic Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce – to make life easier (and tastier!). Scroll down to watch the recipe video.
- 300g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 50g can anchovies in olive oil, drained and chopped
- ½ x 280g jar roasted peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp. small capers
- 70g pitted black olives, chopped
- 190g jar Sacla' Rooted In Nature Sun-Dried Tomato Stir-In Sauce
- 25g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 3 – 4 minutes until starting to soften. Stir in the anchovies and cook until melted and then add the peppers, capers and olives.
- Stir in the Sun-Dried Tomato Stir-In Sauce and heat gently for just 3 – 4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta reserving a little pasta water. Tip the pasta into the pan with the sauce and the reserved pasta water and toss everything together well with the flat leaf parsley. Serve immediately.