Our Favourite Recipes
Salmon, Fennel & Chilli Pesto Quinoa Salad
This vibrantly uplifting salmon recipe takes less than 15mins to make, but tastes – and looks – incredible. Fennel, asparagus and pine nuts make the quinoa sing, but it's the Fiery Chilli Pesto on the salmon that steals the show.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the salmon on a lined baking tray and spread the Fiery Chilli Pesto on top of the salmon and bake for 10- 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccoli and asparagus in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Warm the quinoa, then tip into a bowl and add the sliced fennel, pine nuts, asparagus and broccoli.
- Serve on a plate and flake over the salmon, adding more Pesto if required.
- Season and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.