Our Favourite Recipes
Roasted Corn on the Cob with Coriander Pesto
Humble corn goes up a gear with this BBQ-inspired recipe. Sacla' Corinader Pesto and chilli flakes infuse the sweet kernels as they roast with herby, spicy notes. Want to turn up the heat even further? Serve with slices of fresh red chilli.
- 4 whole corn on the cob
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Sacla' Fresh Coriander Pesto
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 whole chilli, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Lay corn in a roasting tin, season and smother with olive oil, ½ jar Sacla’ Coriander Pesto and half of the chilli flakes.
- Cook in the oven for 35-40 mins. or until tender, turning half way (if roasting with husks pulled back, cover loosely with foil so they do not burn).
- Brush corn with the remaining Sacla' Coriander Pesto to serve along with a drizzle of melted butter, a further pinch of chilli flakes and black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with fresh chilli to serve.