Pasta Chips & Pesto Dips
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and then drain.
- Preheat the oven to 170Fan/190*C and line a sheet with baking paper.
- Add the pasta to a mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil, mixed dried herbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss together.
- Tip onto the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden and crispy and stir every 5-10 minutes to cook evenly.
- Serve topped with fresh herbs, if desired, and an assortment of Sacla’ Pesto.
- Best eaten fresh.