Gennaro Contaldo's Panettone Tiramisu
- Slice the panettone into 1cm slices then cut out 3 circles of panettone
- Add the coffee granules to the boiling water then pour into a shallow dish.
- Dip the circles of panettone into the coffee, turning once to make sure they are nicely soaked but not soggy. Then add the panettone circles to a dish.
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar together then mix with the Mascarpone in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture on top of the panettone circles then sprinkle over some powdered coffee or chocolate.
- Pop the chocolate shapes into the mascarpone.