Creamy Pesto Chicken Stuffed Potato Boats
4 baking potatoes
1 jar of Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto 190g
2 left over cooked chicken breasts
1 tbsp cream cheese
Parmesan to serve
1. Make 4 jacket potatoes - we like to microwave them and then crisp them up in the microwave.
2. Whilst they are cooking, take a couple of leftover cooked chicken breasts and shred them or chop them up into small pieces (make sure you are using child safe knives).
3. Mix the chicken with some cream cheese and 2 tbsp Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop some of the flesh out.
4. Mix a little of the chicken mix with it and then scoop it back in to the potato skin.
5. Top this with the rest of the chicken and pesto mix and serve with some Parmesan.