Spicy Cauliflower Wings & Potato Salad with Vegan Blue Ch**se Dressing by @gingervegan
- First cook the potatoes as they will need time to cool. Boil for 12-15 minutes or until they are tender. Drain and rinse under cold water then leave to cool.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets.
- In a small bowl mix together the gram flour, water, hot sauce and oil.
- In another bowl mix the dry ingredients and breadcrumbs together. Dip the cauliflower pieces first in the wet mixture and then into the breadcrumb mixture and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes until golden. While they are baking finish making the potato salad.
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Slice the radishes and chop the avocado into 1 cm pieces.
- Finely chop the herbs and mix it all together, then pour over the dressing and mix well. Serve together with the cauliflower wings and a pot of Blue Ch**se Dressing to dip them in. It is the perfect combination!