Courgetti & Fiery Chilli Pesto Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6
- Using a spiraliser, cut the courgette into thin strands the size of spaghetti.
- Lay the lemon slices in the bottom of a frying pan and arrange the courgetti on top.
- Lay the salmon skin side down on top of the courgetti then spoon Sacla' Pesto over the top.
- Set the pan over a high heat, cook for two minute then transfer to the oven and cook for a further 8-10 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Discard the lemon and serve the salmon with the courgetti.