Our Favourite Recipes
Chitarrone with Cherry Tomatoes & Salmon
Simple and sophisticated, this pasta dish shows off your high quality ingredients. Toss flaky chunks of salmon fillet, juicy cherry tomatoes and lightly browned garlic with artisan Chitarrone by Rustichella pasta. Finish with your best extra virgin olive oil.
- 360g Chitarrone by Rustichella
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g salmon fillets, cut into small pieces
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and let it brown.
- Add the tomatoes, salmon and a little salt and sauté over a high heat.
- Meanwhile, add the Chitarrone pasta to salted boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain well and transfer to the pan with the tomatoes and salmon.
- Add the chopped parsley, transfer to a dish and serve.